Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a TOP EMPLOYER, we strive to consolidate and develop our talent through a wide range of training practices and on-the-job learning opportunities. To support the development of our workforce, we are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist, based in Brussels.
As our Learning & Development Specialist, you will report to the Benelux L&D Manager and work closely together with HR Business Partners, Business Managers, Technical Trainers and other stakeholders. As we operate within a matrix-structure, you will join both our local HR-team as our international Center of Expertise for Learning & Development. In this role you will contribute to KONE’s global talent strategy in a dynamic environment.
About the role
You will support the implementation of learning and development policies, guidelines, processes, systems and practices in KONE Belgium & Luxembourg, so that outcomes meet current and future business needs, and develop, motivate and engage employees.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with business and HR to ensure global processes are practiced effectively
- Support HR and business in consolidating training needs
- Finding suitable learning solutions from internal and external offerings to meet the needs
- Communicate actively about the available learning and development options (for example what competence assessments and learning offerings are available and how to utilize them)
- Organize agreed local trainings according to the training plan
- Act as a facilitator/trainer in agreed programs
- Manage possible content localization and translations
- Manage training portfolio and learning records on our online training platform
- Follow local trends in competence development and provide input to area and global CoE
What we expect from you
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in education/human resources or other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience of learning and development
- Solid understanding of learning and development trends
- Strong organizational autonomy and a hands-on mindset
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Intercultural communication and sensitivity.
- Willingness to travel to our regional agencies in Belgium, Luxembourg & The Netherlands
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious HR Professional to join a dynamic company and enjoy the benefits offered by a TOP EMPLOYER. We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation & benefits package for all employees.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik bovenaan op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.